CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-25T21:58:41+00:002013 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-25T21:58:41+00:00
- Technician performed oil service: drained engine oil, replaced filter and filled with synthetic engine oil. Inspected all belts, hoses, brakes and tire tread. Adjusted tire pressures. Road tested. Verified service. No leaks.
- CUSTOMER REQUESTS THAT THE 150K INSPECTION BE PERFORMED
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found, vehicle drove well. – Scanned computer control modules & found no codes. **INSPECTION ITEMS** -DRIVER'S FLOOR MAT – CHECK – [Check installation of driver's floor mat. – BALL JOINT & DUST COVERS – INSPECT – BRAKE LINEHOSE CONNECTIONS – INSPECT – BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – DRIVESHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT – ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT – EXHAUST PIPES & MOUNTS – INSPECT – FLUID LEVELS – INSPECT – FRONT AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – FUEL SYSTEM – INSPECT – RADIATOR & CONDENSER – INSPECT – REAR AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT – TRANSFER CASE FLUID – INSPECT – TRANSMISSION FLUID – INSPECT – ***PROPELLER SHAFT – LUBRICATE*** – Done ***REPLACEMENTS – INSPECT AND ADVISE*** – AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – REPLACE – technician found filter is very clean at this time. Replacement not needed. – CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – technician found cabin air filter is very dirty and full of debris / L3. Recommend replacing cabin air filter. – ENGINE COOLANT – REPLACE – found coolant passed the moisture test and shows good to -40 degrees. No recommendation to replace at this time unless customer prefers. – ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – done – ***PROPELLER SHAFT BOLTS – RETORQUE*** – done – ***TIRES – ROTATE*** – all tires at 8/32. Can rotate tires if customer desires.
- ***CUSTOMER REQUESTED THOROUGH INSPECTION*** TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – LOF sticker shows next oil service due at 143,375 miles. Maintenance due light is on. Vehicle is scheduled for an oil service today. – Engine oil level & condition, found full, dark due prior to oil service. – Front brake pads at approximately 70%. – Rear brake pads at approximately 30% and rear rotors have hot spots / L3. Recommend replacing rear brake pads and rotors. – Scanned computer control module and found; no codes. – Due to vehicle mileage checked for tuneup / spark plug needs, found spark plugs somewhat worn / L2 but not due at this time. – Serpentine belt glazed / L3. Recommend replacing the serpentine belt. – Battery fails load test, battery terminals are corroded / L2. Recommend replacing battery and performing terminal cleaning service. ** FURTHER DAMAGE CAN OCCUR** – Under Chassis has some rust around sub frame and suspension/ L2. Note; rust can make repairs more time consuming and can require extra parts.
- Removed access panel behind glove box. Removed and replaced cabin filter. Verified repair.
- Technician removed and replaced serpentine belt. Verified repair.
- Removed battery hold down and cables to access battery. Removed and replaced battery. Reassembled all components. Verified repair.
- Technician removed battery terminals, applied battery terminal cleaner with anti-corrosion […]
CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-17T23:02:45+00:002004 Toyota 4Runner CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-17T23:02:45+00:00
- CUSTOMER REQUESTS THAT DIAGNOSTIC BE PERFORMED
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found vehicle drove well. Due to snow and slush on ground, unable to hear any abnormal noises. – Scanned computer control modules & found no codes stored. – Inspected all suspension and steering components. All are good and tight at this time. Did find the front and rear brake pads are thin at 25% life left. Worn brakes can cause odd noises while turning. However, unable to duplicate concern.
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found the serpentine belt is slipping and very noisy. – Inspected & found The serpentine belt is glazed over and worn out. -Recommends replacing belt to solve the issue.
- Technician performed oil service: drained engine oil, replaced filter and filled with premium engine oil. Inspected all belts, hoses, brakes and tire tread. Adjusted tire pressures and road tested.
- TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – LOF sticker shows next LOF was due at 241,084 miles, overdue 159 miles by sticker. Recommend performing engine oil service. – Engine oil level full – Front brake pads at approximately 25% – Rear brake pads at approximately 25% – Due to vehicle mileage check for tuneup / spark plug needs, spark plugs are difficult to access did not check at this time.
Theresa & Bob S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-11T23:01:35+00:002005 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-11T23:01:35+00:00
- TECHNICIAN: – Test drove vehicle, inspected transmission operation & found slight rattle noise from shifter in areas; 2, 4 & 6. – Scanned computer control modules & found no codes. – Inspected transmission fluid level & condition, found full, no abnormal brass or metal noted. – Inspected exterior of transmission for leaks & damage, found no concerns. – Determined bushings and shifter are worn, these are not components that were part of or covered under warranty as related to the transmission replacement. – Recommends replacing the shift tower assembly.
- TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – LOF sticker shows next oil service due at 254,240miles. – Engine oil level – Front brake pads at approximately – Rear brake pads at approximately
- Technician performed drain and fill transmission service. Drained fluid, found a very normal and small amount silver in fluid. Filled system with gear oil as outlined for service. Test drove and verified repair. – Determined there were no concerns found.
Rodney K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/10/2021