- Technician performed oil service: drained engine oil, replaced filter and filled with synthetic engine oil. Inspected all belts, hoses, brakes and tire tread. Adjusted tire pressures. Road tested. Verified service. No leaks.
- CUSTOMER REQUESTS THAT THE 150K INSPECTION BE PERFORMED
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found, vehicle drove well. – Scanned computer control modules & found no codes. **INSPECTION ITEMS** -DRIVER'S FLOOR MAT – CHECK – [Check installation of driver's floor mat. – BALL JOINT & DUST COVERS – INSPECT – BRAKE LINEHOSE CONNECTIONS – INSPECT – BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – DRIVESHAFT BOOTS – INSPECT – ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT – EXHAUST PIPES & MOUNTS – INSPECT – FLUID LEVELS – INSPECT – FRONT AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – FUEL SYSTEM – INSPECT – RADIATOR & CONDENSER – INSPECT – REAR AXLE FLUID – INSPECT – STEERING SYSTEM – INSPECT – TRANSFER CASE FLUID – INSPECT – TRANSMISSION FLUID – INSPECT – ***PROPELLER SHAFT – LUBRICATE*** – Done ***REPLACEMENTS – INSPECT AND ADVISE*** – AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – REPLACE – technician found filter is very clean at this time. Replacement not needed. – CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – technician found cabin air filter is very dirty and full of debris / L3. Recommend replacing cabin air filter. – ENGINE COOLANT – REPLACE – found coolant passed the moisture test and shows good to -40 degrees. No recommendation to replace at this time unless customer prefers. – ENGINE OIL & FILTER – REPLACE – done – ***PROPELLER SHAFT BOLTS – RETORQUE*** – done – ***TIRES – ROTATE*** – all tires at 8/32. Can rotate tires if customer desires.
- ***CUSTOMER REQUESTED THOROUGH INSPECTION*** TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – LOF sticker shows next oil service due at 143,375 miles. Maintenance due light is on. Vehicle is scheduled for an oil service today. – Engine oil level & condition, found full, dark due prior to oil service. – Front brake pads at approximately 70%. – Rear brake pads at approximately 30% and rear rotors have hot spots / L3. Recommend replacing rear brake pads and rotors. – Scanned computer control module and found; no codes. – Due to vehicle mileage checked for tuneup / spark plug needs, found spark plugs somewhat worn / L2 but not due at this time. – Serpentine belt glazed / L3. Recommend replacing the serpentine belt. – Battery fails load test, battery terminals are corroded / L2. Recommend replacing battery and performing terminal cleaning service. ** FURTHER DAMAGE CAN OCCUR** – Under Chassis has some rust around sub frame and suspension/ L2. Note; rust can make repairs more time consuming and can require extra parts.
- Removed access panel behind glove box. Removed and replaced cabin filter. Verified repair.
- Technician removed and replaced serpentine belt. Verified repair.
- Removed battery hold down and cables to access battery. Removed and replaced battery. Reassembled all components. Verified repair.
- Technician removed battery terminals, applied battery terminal cleaner with anti-corrosion protectant, scrubbed terminals, dried all components. Reinstalled terminals to battery. Test drove. Verified repair.
- Technician removed rear wheels, unbolted calipers, cleaned, lubricated, and reinstalled caliper pins. Removed and replaced rear brake pads and rotors. Adjusted parking brake shoes. Reassembled all components. Reinstalled all wheels, torqued all lug nuts. Road tested. Verified repair.
Erin & Steve C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2022