- CUSTOMER REQUESTS THAT DIAGNOSTIC BE PERFORMED
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found vehicle drove well. Due to snow and slush on ground, unable to hear any abnormal noises. – Scanned computer control modules & found no codes stored. – Inspected all suspension and steering components. All are good and tight at this time. Did find the front and rear brake pads are thin at 25% life left. Worn brakes can cause odd noises while turning. However, unable to duplicate concern.
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found the serpentine belt is slipping and very noisy. – Inspected & found The serpentine belt is glazed over and worn out. -Recommends replacing belt to solve the issue.
- Technician performed oil service: drained engine oil, replaced filter and filled with premium engine oil. Inspected all belts, hoses, brakes and tire tread. Adjusted tire pressures and road tested.
- TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – LOF sticker shows next LOF was due at 241,084 miles, overdue 159 miles by sticker. Recommend performing engine oil service. – Engine oil level full – Front brake pads at approximately 25% – Rear brake pads at approximately 25% – Due to vehicle mileage check for tuneup / spark plug needs, spark plugs are difficult to access did not check at this time.
Theresa & Bob S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2021