- CUSTOMER REQUESTS THAT DIAGNOSTIC BE PERFORMED
- TECHNICIAN – Test drove vehicle, inspected operation & found there was a ticking sound, possibly heard from engine or exhaust leak. – Scanned computer control modules & found; no codes. – Inspected and found that noise may be related to oil change being due. – Recommend performing oil service and then retesting for noise. Performed oil service. Found noise no longer present.
- Technician performed oil service: drained engine oil, replaced filter and filled with premium engine oil. Inspected all belts, hoses, brakes and tire tread. Adjusted tire pressures. Road tested. Verified service. No leaks.
- **** Previous recommendation and notes say to inspect pan for concerns.**** TECHNICIAN: – Test drove vehicle, inspected transmission operation & found; transmission shifted well. No concerns noted. – Scanned computer control modules & found; no codes. – Inspected transmission fluid level & condition on dipstick, found; full, dark red / L3. Due for service. – Inspected exterior of transmission for leaks & damage, found; no transmission damage, no leaks coming from transmission fluid. Did find transmission cooler lines leaking (see inspection notes) – Determined; recommends moving forward with transmission service. Technician performed transmission service and inspection: – Removed transmission pan and drained transmission fluid. – Inspected transmission fluid condition, found; no concerns. Was dark and due for service. – Inspected transmission pan for concerns, found; no concerns. – Inspected transmission bands for adjustment needs – not applicable. – Cleaned transmission pan including magnet, installed new transmission pan gasket and transmission filter, reinstalled transmission pan, filled with synthetic transmission fluid. Inspected for leaks. Road tested vehicle. Verified Service. – Recommends performing next transmission service in approximately 30,000 miles.
- TECHNICIAN INSPECTED AND FOUND: – No sticker found indicating next oil service interval. – Engine oil level & condition Full Dark brown /L3. – Front brake pads at approximately 55 % – Rear brake pads are drum brakes and not visible for inspection. – Scanned computer control module and found; No codes. – Found transmission cooler lines leaking /L3. Recommends replacing transmission cooler lines. – Rear differential fluid is dark brown /L2. Recommends performing rear differential service. – Front struts leaking /L3 and are bouncy/L2. Recommends replacing front struts and sending out for alignment. – Power steering pressure line leaking power steering fluid /L3. Recommends replacing power steering pressure line and topping of power steering fluid. – Found front tires are at 12/32 and rear tires are at 11/32. It is recommended that the tires with the best tread be put on rear. Recommends rotating tires or take to tire shop for rotation.
Jeff T. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2023